Sandro Marcos (born March 7, 1994; Age: 27 years) is a British-Filipino Senior Associate, former Event Co-ordinator, Economic Consultant, Public Figure, and Social Media Personality from London, England, The United Kingdom. He went viral on the internet after it was announced that he is going to run as Ilocos Norte representative in 2022.
For people who are curious to know more about Sandro Marcos, I have covered all the important information in this website.
Sandro Marcos’ Biography (Birthday, Wikipedia & Education)
Sandro Marcos Wikipedia – This upcoming politician took birth in the year 1994 in London, England, The United Kingdom to his Filipino parents. He celebrated his 27th birthday on the 7th of March in 2021.
The water sign in the zodiac signs chart is the one that he holds. He studied at a private school in London. The University of London offered admission to Sandro. In the year 2016 he graduated with a Bachelor of Science in International Politics grade.
The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) gave Sandro Marcos a Master of Science degree in 2017: He remained a member of the University of London Polo Club.
Sandro Marcos Wiki / BIO (Age & Trivia)
Sandro Marcos’ Family & Ethnicity
Ferdinand Alexander “Sandro” Marcos was born in the house of Bongbong Marcos, the former senator from the Philippines. His father was a senator in the Philippines from 2010 to 2016 and was one of the vice-presidential candidates in the 2016 election.
Ferdinand Marcos was the leader of the Philippines from 1966 to 1986. Louise Cacho Araneta and her son, Sandro, share many pictures on his account. He was raised by two brothers named Joseph Simon Marcos and WilliamVincent Marcos.
Sandro Marcos’ Father, Mother, Siblings & Family
|Father Name||Bongbong Marcos.|
|Mother Name||Louise Cacho Araneta.|
|Brother||1. Joseph Simon Marcos.|
2. William Vincent Marcos.
Sandro Marcos’ Career, Professions & Lifestyle
In September 2012, he started his career by working at Fortrec Chemicals and Petroleum Pte Ltd in Singapore for one month. Then, Sandro moved to the USA to work as an A&R Intern at Ultra Records from Feb 2013 to May 2013 in New York, USA.
This personality was in the Philippines for two months in May and June of 2013).
He worked at the Senate of the Philippines as an intern from Jun to Aug. The Senior Electronic Editor in Beat Media Dates was Marcos.
See Also- Who is Emily Rinaudo? Wiki, Biography, Net worth, Age, Height, Family, Boyfriend & News
He worked at TKOL Events as an event couthing from Sep 2014 to Mar 2017. In January of last year, this online joined GLG to work as an associate. He became a senior associate in January.
Ferdinand Alexander “Sandro” Marcos announced his candidacy for Congress. He is going to fight against the Farias family for the first district post in the elections in the year 2022.
The net worth of Sandro Marcos is not known.
- Ferdinand Marcos is a senior associate at theerson lehren group
- In the past, he was a former event coordinators.
- Sandro works as an economic consultant, public figure, and social media personality.
- He gained a lot of experience in order to become a successful politician because of the long time he has been working in various fields.
- Sandro Marcos had a net worth of $5 million US Dollars.
The social media profile has something to do with it.
- Instagram – sandromarcos7
- Twitter – sandromarcos7
- Facebook – FerdinandAlexanderMarcos
- LinkedIn – ferdinand-marcos-5bb864140
Sandro Marcos’ Girlfriend, Wife Name & Relationships
“I don’t think he’s comfortable talking about his romantic affairs on the internet. On his social media account, he didn’t give any hints about his relationships or girlfriends. It’s difficult for me to say anything about his status at the moment. He is unmarried by the time I write this article.”
|Spouse / Wife||.|
|Kids||Daughter – No.|
Son – .
There are many facts you should know about Sandro Marcos.
- He is proficient in English, Spanish and Tagalog.
- Matthew Marcos Manotoc is a cousin.
- My research shows that Marcos was related to Mar Roxas through his mother.
- “His grandfather was sentenced to death in 1939 for a crime he didn’t commit. He was found guilty of killing his father’s political rival. He never served the sentence because the Supreme Court overturned it.”
- As of September 16, 2021, Sandro had a huge fan-following of over 200K on social media, including over 200K on Facebook.
- Sandro Marcos likes to travel and meet new people all around the globe.
- He seems to have a lot of personality quirks.
- He loves exploring the cuisine of different countries.