Language isa medium of understanding but for. A long period of time it has been a cause of misunderstanding as well. Many brands when wish to globalize try their best to become indigenous to their customer choices as well. This conscious effort of getting familiarized with customers to develop empathy in their minds about a brand can be rewarding. The best way to create empathy is to communicate well and that is possible when firms express in customer’s language. There can be two ways to bridge the language gap either. The businesses learn people’s language or people opt to learn their words. Digital marketing is definitely a bandwagon of change and decides the manner in which a product is perceived by people.
Herein we try to build a SWOT analysis of how running digital marketing campaigns in regional languagesStrength
- Improves brand acceptance- A good digital marketing campaign can result in brand awareness. But with regional language inclusion there is better brand acceptance in public eyes.
- Encourages sales -Naturally any positive boost to image of a brand will encourage sales
- Builds brand image- Overcoming a language barrier helps in building not just the product but it’s brand as well.
- Excessive delays- As a business you might not be familiar with local languages and hence to build a model in an alien language might be expensive.
- Problem of miscommunication – In situations when businesses are not confident with a language, they had to outsource and in such situations there might be chances of wrong interpretation of a brand.